+49 1523 1635788 firstname.lastname@example.org
LUXEMBOURG DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE
How to buy real registered and unregistered LUXEMBOURG DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE, where you can get real 100% registered driving license
Obtaining a Luxembourg Driver’s License, To obtain a driver’s license in Luxembourg, you must follow these steps:
- Meet the eligibility requirements: You must be at least 16 years old for a moped license, 18 years old for most other categories, and have a valid residence permit in Luxembourg.
- Pass a medical examination: This examination is conducted by a doctor approved by the Ministry of Health.
- Complete theory training: You must attend a mandatory theory training course at an approved driving school. The course covers topics such as traffic rules, road safety, and vehicle mechanics.
- Pass a theory test: After completing the theory training, you must pass a computerized theory test at the National Society for Automotive Circulation (SNCA).
- Complete practical training: You must take practical driving lessons with a certified instructor at an approved driving school. The number of lessons required varies depending on your age and experience.
- Pass a practical test: After completing the practical training, you must pass a practical driving test conducted by an examiner from the SNCA.
Types of Luxembourg Driver’s Licenses
There are different categories of Luxembourg driver’s licenses, each of which allows you to drive a specific type of vehicle. The most common categories are:
- Category AM: Moped license (valid from 16 years old)
- Category A1: Motorcycle license up to 125 cc and 11 kW (valid from 16 years old)
- Category A2: Motorcycle license up to 35 kW (valid from 18 years old)
- Category A: Motorcycle license (valid from 24 years old)
- Category B: Car license (valid from 18 years old)
- Category BE: Car and trailer license (valid from 18 years old)
- Other categories: For trucks, buses, etc., with varying age requirements
- The Luxembourg driver’s license is valid for 10 years.
- You can renew your license online or at a SNCA office.
- If you hold a valid driver’s license from another EU/EEA country, you can exchange it for a Luxembourg license without taking the theory test.
- For more information, please visit the website of the National Society for Automotive Circulation (SNCA): [invalid URL removed]
How do I get a Luxembourg driving licence?
LUXEMBOURG DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE, Obtaining a driver’s license in Luxembourg involves several steps, and the specific requirements can vary depending on your individual circumstances. Here’s a breakdown of the key aspects:
- Age: At least 16 years old for category AM (mopeds), 18 for most categories.
- Residency: Valid residence permit in Luxembourg.
- Medical Examination: Get a medical certificate from an approved doctor.
- Theory Training: Enroll in a mandatory theory course at an approved driving school.
- Theory Test: Pass the computerized theory test at the National Society for Automotive Circulation (SNCA).
- Practical Training: Take practical driving lessons with a certified instructor (number varies based on age and experience).
- Practical Test: Pass the practical driving test conducted by an SNCA examiner.
- Application and Fees: Submit an application and pay fees to the SNCA.
- Foreign License Holders:
- EU/EEA countries: Exchange your license for a Luxembourg one without the theory test (if categories are equivalent).
- Non-EU/EEA: Check for bilateral agreements with Luxembourg for simplified exchange or follow the full process.
- Costs: Expect to pay for medical exam, theory course, lessons, tests, and license issuance fees.
- Timeframe: The process can take several months, so plan accordingly.
- National Society for Automotive Circulation (SNCA): [invalid URL removed].
- Luxembourg Ministry of Mobility and Public Works: [invalid URL removed]
- Expatica – Driving Licenses in Luxembourg: [invalid URL removed]
Remember: This is a general overview, and it’s crucial to consult the official SNCA website or your local SNCA office for the most accurate and up-to-date information specific to your situation. They can guide you through the precise steps and requirements for obtaining your Luxembourg driver’s license
Which countries driving license can be exchanged in Luxembourg?
The ability to exchange your driver’s license for a Luxembourg one depends on two main factors:
1. The issuing country of your license:
- EU/EEA member states: You can exchange your license without taking the theory test if it’s valid and covers the same category of vehicle as you want to drive in Luxembourg.
- Countries with bilateral agreements: If your country has a bilateral agreement with Luxembourg regarding driving license recognition, you might be able to exchange your license directly without additional tests, depending on the specific agreement and your license category.
APPLYING FOR A LUXEMBOURG DRIVING LICENCE
All driver training and preparation must be done through a registered driving school. An application for a driving licence (demande en obtention d’un permis de conduire or Antrag zur Erlangung eines Führerscheins) for any licence category is made when registering with the driving school that sends the signed application to the SNCT.
LICENCE VALIDITY AND RENEWAL LUXEMBOURG DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE
Licences types belonging to A and B categories must be renewed every ten years until the holder reaches the age of 70. Between the ages of 70 and 79, the licence can be renewed for five years if the holder passes a medical examination upon renewal. After the age of 79, the licence must be renewed on a two year basis with a medical exam.
Holders of a category C, D or F licence must renew it every five years until the age of 70, providing they pass a medical examination. After the age of 70, the licence can be renewed for three years with a medical examination. C, D and F vehicles cannot be driven after the age of 75.
The following documents are required to renew a licence (art 78 code):
Medical certificate no more than three months old, provided by a licenced doctor
Recent ID photograph
More information on how to renew a licence (in French)
Booking an appointment online with the Guichet.lu reception desk
Taking the driving test
Understanding the points-based driving licence
Applying for a certificate of authenticity concerning the driving licence
Extending the validity of a driving licence
Replacing a stolen, lost or damaged driving licence
Immediate revocation of a driving licence
Exchange of information on road-safety-related traffic offences
Validity of a driving licence when relocating within the EEA
Having a foreign driving licence registered, exchanged or converted
Applying for an international driving licence
What is the hardest country in Europe to get a driver’s license?
What is the pass rate for the driving test in Luxembourg? (
Unfortunately, there isn’t a single, definitive pass rate for the driving test in Luxembourg. The overall success rate can vary depending on several factors, including:
- Category of the license: The pass rate might be higher for car licenses (Category B) than for motorcycle licenses (Category A) or other categories requiring more specialized skills.
- Time of year: Pass rates might fluctuate with seasonal conditions, with potentially lower rates during winter when driving conditions are more challenging.
- Specific testing center: Individual examiners or testing centers might have slightly different average pass rates based on their assessment practices.
However, here’s some available information that can give you a general idea:)